Frequently Asked Questions
Are we currently accepting new patients?
Yes! We invite you to schedule an appointment to find out firsthand why so many people in Spartanburg trust us with their health.
Do we treat children?
Yes. All of our providers are experienced in caring for children of all ages. We offer all childhood immunizations and treat most common childhood illnesses. We also have an excellent working relationship with pediatric sub-specialists if any condition should arise that we cannot treat.
Do we accept Medicare?
Yes, all of our providers accept Medicare.
Do we accept Medicaid?
We do not accept Medicaid at this time. Unfortunately, the regulations imposed by Medicaid have become too burdensome and we have decided not to allow these regulations to control the care we provide.
Should you create an account on our website?
Yes! We encourage all of our patients to create your own personal account on our website. It only takes a few minutes and it will be an invaluable communication tool. Once you register, you will have the ability to communicate with us (and us with you) through a secure web portal.
We accept a wide range of insurances. The list below is not an exhaustive list, so if your insurance is not listed, please contact us at (864) 574-0070 to see if we currently contract with your insurance company.
Insurances we currently accept:
- Aetna PPO/POS/EPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Including ACA Plans)
- Blue Choice (Including ACA Plans)
- Choice Care PPO
- Cigna Medicare
- Community Health Partners
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- CWI Benefits
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Inman Mills
- Molina Healthcare Medicare
- Molina Healthcare (Health Insurance Exchange Marketplace)
- Planned Administrators (PAI)
- Preferred Administrators
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Spartanburg Regional Employees / Appela
- United Healthcare
- Wellcare (Medicare Advantage)
- American Academy of Family Physicians: information on health topics and diseases.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: information on travel diseases, immunizations and rare diseases
- American Diabetes Association: information on diabetes
Caring for Lung Diseases
- Use of Inhaler Devices.pdf
- Controlling Your Asthma.pdf
- Controlando Su Asma.pdf
- Living With COPD (Emphysema) and Chronic Bronchitis.pdf
- Thinking About Quitting Smoking.pdf
Coping with Life’s Issues
- Tips About Caring For Your Diabetes.pdf
- 1200 Calorie Diabetic Diet.pdf
- 1500 Calories Meal Plan.pdf
- 1800 Calorie Meal Plan.pdf
- Byetta Patient Education.pdf
- Solostar Pen Instructions.pdf
- Setting Captives Free: free courses to help with addiction to drugs, alcohol, pornography, smoking, gambling, food and more
- Focus On the Family: dedicated to a Biblical view of family and marriage issues
- Palmetto Family Council: political watch group for issues of family and home whose purpose is to strengthen families and values
- CareNet: dedicated to helping crisis pregnancy centers across the country
- Abstinence Education: Pro-Knowledge is an organization that empowers women to make intelligent informed decisions about sexual choices