Answers for Your Symptoms: Medical Testing
At Westgate Family Physicians, we understand that it can be very frustrating to have out-of-the-ordinary physical symptoms and not know what is causing them. In an effort to help our patients live healthy, happy lives, we offer a variety of medical testing on-site to diagnose, treat and monitor medical conditions or diseases. Here is a short list of medical tests we perform:
- Ultrasound tests such as gallbladder, abdominal and pelvic
- Digital X-rays of the chest, extremities, sinus, spine, etc.
- Digital retinal photography for diabetic eye exams
- EKGs (electrocardiograms)
- Spirometry to assess your breathing
- Audiometry to assess your hearing testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment to heal injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints
It may take several medical tests in order to properly identify the source(s) of your symptoms. We feel it is important for our patients to know that we will not give up on you. Our team will work together to provide the most prompt, accurate assessment of your condition(s) so treatment can be started. If an outside specialist is required, we will be happy to give you a referral.
To meet our providers or to request medical tests, please contact us at (864) 574-0700 or click here to request an appointment online.